Fertilise automatically each time you irrigate
"From Home Gardens, through to Golf Courses, Schools and Council Parks "
Simply select a tank model and a connector sized to your mains
Hose and Drip systems, dispensing fertiliser in thousands of Australian gardens, healthier and stronger plants!!
Our number 1 seller.
Leave the fertiliser at the tap, walk the hose or attach to your drip system, easy.
Our 3.8 litre system, the1010HB model, as shown is equivalent to 380 watering cans. Imagine not having to lug a 10 kilogram can and refill 380 times!.
Mainline system, our baby one shown in an unorthodox position, but very handy for refilling
Our number 2 seller.
The 001CX model, 5.7 litre system, our most popular model for the average garden and small acreage.
Can be mounted as shown or placed in a valve box below the ground, out of sight for added security.
Microdose your garden for sustainable results
High Capacity system, our most economical and popular high capacity model.
Installed @ Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, Rockingham, Western Australia.
Our model 010HC, a 38 litre unit installed at the School.
Cancelled contractors broadcasting fertilisers then turned down watering by 10 minutes per station.
Watering time REDUCED by 7 hours weekly.
Return on investment less than 3 months, eliminated exposure to residual fertilisers and potential run off into the environment
AnotherHigh Capacity system, popular in Council parks as well.
Installed @ Nedlands City Council in Daran Park, Western AustraliaA 38 litre model 010HC fitted inside a jumbo valve box, silent, secure and hidden.
Council staff confirmed a 15-20% reduction in water consumption by using wetting agents alone.
Healthier, stronger and greener grass making for happier ratepayers.
One of our High Capacity Vertical systems in action.
Located @ Richmond Golf Course, NSW.
This 76 litre capacity model, injecting "Globe Growing Solutions Hydrolink," wetting agent during a hot spell December to February 2017. Very positive feedback from the paying (playing) public; the Golfers.
Injection input at extreme low rates i.e less than 25,000:1 to optimise the efficacy of the Hydrolink product.
reduced input, reduced costs and better performing greens and fairways
Using a 76 litre High Capacity Vertical system and a Mainline system together
Located at an "Organic" tree crop farm near Port Macquarie, NSW.Both the High Capacity HCV 076 and mainline 003CX ( 9.4 litre) hooked up to a common injection point.
Replacing spray tanks and back packs for increased efficiency, labour savings and improved work place health and safety conditions.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" Leonardo Da Vinci"
- Installed in minutes for the hose and drip model, an hour or so for the mainline systems
- Only refill every 3-4 weeks or select for faster injection
- Works with both drip and sprinkler systems
- Connects directly to your tap, OR irrigation mains for our mainline range
Your Choice of inputs
- Ability to use most liquid or water soluble products
- Bore stain removers and dripper cleaners
- Wetting agents and biological turf dethatchers
- And of course Fertilisers etc.etc.
- Feeds the entire garden or crop without your input
- Lawn, trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetable gardens etc.
- Feeds continuously, automatically for optimal results
- A leisure time extender or labour saver
- Reduces fertiliser consumption
- Reduces water consumption
- Reduces and may eliminate insect and weed control requirements
- Replaces hose end sprayers, tank sprayers and fertiliser spreaders
- Virtually eliminates run-off
- Reduces exposure to toxic chemicals
- Ability to use organic and natural products
- Can reduce plant stress in extreme weather