Fertilise automatically each time you irrigate
" the smart choice "
- Installed in minutes for the hose and tap model, a few hours for the mainline systems
- Only refill every 3-4 weeks, dial option for slower or faster injection
- Works with both drip and sprinkler systems
- Connects directly to your tap, OR irrigation mains for our mainline range
Your Choice of inputs
- Ability to use most liquid or water soluble products
- Bore stain removers and dripper cleaners
- Wetting agents and biological turf dethatchers
- And of course Fertilisers etc.etc.
- Feeds the entire garden or crop without your input
- Lawn, trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetable gardens etc.
- Feeds continuously, automatically for optimal results
- A leisure time extender or labour saver
- Reduces fertiliser consumption
- Reduces water consumption
- Reduces and may eliminate insect and weed control requirements
- Replaces hose end sprayers, tank sprayers and fertiliser spreaders
- Virtually eliminates run-off
- Reduces exposure to toxic chemicals
- Ability to use organic and natural products
- Can reduce plant stress in extreme weather
With over 1/4 million units sold, go with the EZ (Easy) FLO
Nedlands City Council, Daran Park, Western Australia
Nedlands City Council, 38 litre model in valve box. Estimated 15-20% reduction in water consumption using wetting agents, Better looking grass and happier ratepayers
Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School, Rockingham, Western Australia
Star of Sea Catholic Primary School, Rockingham 38 litre unit installed 10/16. Cancelled contractors broadcasting fertilisers, turned down watering by 10 minutes/station, reducing watering time by 7 hours weekly
Richmond Golf Course, NSW
Our new vertical High Capacity range, this 76 litre capacity model, injecting "Globe Growing Solutions" Hydrolink wetting agent during the hot spell december to february 2017. Very positive feedback from the paying (playing) public; the Golfers
Leave the fertiliser at the tap, walk the hose, easy
The 1010HB our premium tap model; one tank can hold the equivalent of 400 watering cans or 40 end of hose systems, no more lugging or lifting. Fertilising has moved into the 21st Century, to the tap where it belongs! Save your back and save fertiliser with accurate dispensing!